Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Linda Ejiofor’s first time memories



I’m sure we can all remember our first day at school, what we spent our first pay cheque on and the make of our first car. Tinsel’s Linda Ejiofor took some time out of her schedule to recall some of her first times.

My first acting job

What was it like on set? 

I was so nervous, sweating everywhere, and I missed my lines like a zillion times. I didn't think they would shoot like three times for just one scene. The close ups, medium shoots (smiles)…I’m speaking camera language now.

How did your colleagues treat you on set?

Well they were quite nice, they had no choice if they wanted to get over with the scene and move on. Shouting or getting angry wouldn't help, I learnt that too.

What role did you play? 

I played a manipulative, conniving, dumb, and very funny girl!

My first pay cheque

What did you do with it?

I remember my parents told me to invest it, which I did. I bought shares. Which I lost during the recession (ouch).

My first car

What model did you buy?

It was a 1999 Honda Civic

What colour was it? 


It was a green car.

What memories do you still hold dear about the car? 

I raced with that car and I could maneuver with that car.

My first day at university

What was the mood like? 

I was adolescent and ready to explore the world.

Was university what you expected?

No it wasn't, it was so much more. I was one of the popular girls, the running for lectures, the TDBs (Till Day Break) I hated exams, because I got to miss sleep most nights. The good, the bad and the ugly, I saw it all!

What are some of the highlights that made your university years (at least three).

They say to enjoy your university days you have to not only pass through the university; you have to let the university pass through you.

My top three university memories are...

When I had my first boyfriend *laughs*

The first time I went clubbing.

The third memory is when I experienced my first cult gun battle on my matriculation day and my last bloody cult fight on my convocational day (did I mention bloody). Yes....So I can proudly say the university passed through me.

My first day at school

Were you nervous?

My first day at school, I wasn't nervous; I was more excited and looking forward to classes, getting to make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment