Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"I'm still in love with Jim Iyke' - actress Stephnora Okere confesses

Actress Stephnora Okere and Jim Iyke dated for a while many years back and according to an interview she granted Stella Dimoko Korkus in this week's Encomium magazine, she's still in love with him. Excerpts from the interview:
"I've been maintaining a low profile because of the fact that I wanted to re-arrange myself for the future having made one or two mistakes in the past.
SDK: "What mistakes are you referring to? As an actress or your personal life?"
Stephnora: "Both. First as an actress, I allowed myself to put on weight and that is not good for the kind of profession I'm in. When I gained weight, I lost a lot of offer for movie roles. My personal life mistake concerns my involvement in a marriage process that never scaled through. I got involved with someone with someone who doesn't understand what the word love means. It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else."
Yep, you guessed right, she's still in love with Jim Iyke. I hope single Jim Iyke reads this blog...lol. Continue to see the rest of the interview...


SDK: Who exactly are you referring to that you still love?
Stephnora: I still love Jim Iyke
SDK: Wow, that's some revelation. I am sure even Jim Iyke will be shocked to read this. He must have impacted on you strongly.
Stephnora: Jim was and is still the best friend I've ever had. He was not just around, he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion. He was always there. He understood me.

No comments:

Post a Comment